Master Wu Dragon
Protect the Aeroblade from the Bow Master Soul Archer and his ghost army with the Master Wu Dragon! Dodge the Ghost discs fired from the possessed rickshaw and fight back with the tea farm’s flick missiles. Beware of the Skreemer carrying a bottle of ghost poison and trying to turn Cole into a ghost. The Ghost Ninja need the Aeroblade to fulfill their evil master plan, so use all your Ninja skills to defend it! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Master Wu, Cole, Bow Master Soul Archer, Ghost Warrior Pitch and Ghost Ninja Hackler.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Master Wu, Cole, Bow Master Soul Archer, Ghost Warrior Pitch and Ghost Ninja Hackler
- Master Wu’s dragon features a posable head with opening jaws, posable wings, legs and tail, detachable saddle, flaming traveller’s teapot, table, cup and golden elements
- Master Wu’s tea farm features an Aeroblade with stand, Ninja banner, Ninja sword decorations, 2 lantern elements and computer element with 2 flick missiles
- Possessed rickshaw features a hidden Ghost disc shooter, storage for extra discs, Ghost crystal and cup elements
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with a bottle of ghost poison and Sensei Wu’s dog with a crossbow
- Weapon elements include Sensei Wu’s Deepstone Staff, Soul Archer’s bow and arrow and dagger, Hackler’s Ghost Axe Blade and Ghost Katana, and Pitch’s knife
- Accessory elements include Cole’s Deepstone armor, Hackler’s shield (with ghost decoration) and Pitch’s pitchfork
- Soul Archer minifigure features a ghost tail
- Pitch and Hackler minifigures feature transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Create fearsome battle poses with Master Wu’s dragon
- Fire the tea farm’s flick missiles!
- Evade ghost discs fired from the possessed rickshaw
- Prevent the ghost face from possessing Cole!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Sensei Wu’ s dragon measures over 7” (19cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
- Aeroblade temple measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep
- Possessed rickshaw measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide